For those who want the ultimate in image quality for table top cinematography, product shots, close-up inserts on feature films or any other applications that require a macro lens, the ARRI Master Macro 100 delivers images of breathtaking beauty.
Designed for the ANSI Super 35 image format, the ARRI Master Macro 100 can be used on any PL mount 35 mm film and single sensor digital camera.
With a 1:1 magnification ratio, a maximum aperture of T2.0 and an optical design developed specifically for macro work, the ARRI Master Macro delivers phenomenally sharp and contrasty images with vibrant colors for extreme close-ups of the highest visual quality.
- 1:1 magnification ratio
- High resolution, high contrast
- Dramatically reduced flare
- Low geometric distortion
- Super colour mathced to ARRI Master Primes, ARRI Ultra Primes, ARRI LDS Ultra Prime, ARRI Ultra 16 and Alura Zoom Lenses
- Wide T-stop range: T2.0(infinity) / T4.3(close focus) to T32
- LDS for display of T-stop compensation on WCU-4
- Optonal electronic exposure compensation with lens motors
Not quite what you're looking for?
We can tailor a custom lens package for you project. Just let us know in the Comments field at the bottom of your quote.