Features include a close focus distance of 49", very low distortion throughout the focal length range, and rugged construction suitable for a wide temperature range.
The focus ring of the Optimo Anamorphic 44-440mm features 320° of rotation, providing room for over 40 precise witness marks. An internal focus design means the lens length stays constant as the focus is changed, displaying no signs of breathing during focus pulls. The lens features a 136mm front outside diameter, threaded to accept an optional protective glass element. This zoom lens incorporates industry standard 0.8-MOD gears for interfacing with the optional ASU servo unit, zoom motors, follow focus units, or wireless F/I/Z systems.
- 2x anamorphic squeeze with coverage up to 35mm 4-perf scope (28.8mm diagonal)
- Integrated Cooke /i technology transmits lens metadata
- Fast aperture of T4.5 across entire focal length range
- PL mount
- Minimal distortion with no breathing as you focus
- Compact, relatively lightweight, and rugged design
- Image quality extends across the entire T4.5-T22 aperture range
- Matches with other Angenieux lens series
- Internal focus and zoom movement
- 320° of focus rotation with over 40 focus marks calibrated in feet
Not quite what you're looking for?
We can tailor a custom lens package for you project. Just let us know in the Comments field at the bottom of your quote.