The Angenieux Optimo 45-120 lightweight hand-held zoom lens offers a superb balance between quality and agility. They are the lightest and the most compact series of cine zoom lenses in the industry and are perfectly suited for productions requiring modern, lightweight and compact digital cameras and Steadicam work.
- Superb image quality from T2.8 open aperture
- Compact and very light (1.9 kg / 4.3lbs)
- Identical center of gravity on all Optimo lightweight zoom lenses enable quick lens interchange
- Perfect homogeneity of color, contrast and resolution. Low distortion
- No ramping, minimal breathing, very fast for 2.7x zoom ratios
- Internal focus, internal zoom, constant lens volume
- Precise and ergonomic focus ring with scale rotation of 320 degrees & over 50 focus marks.
- Adapted to extreme production environments (back focus temperature compensation system from -20°C to +45°C)
- Compatible with Optimo 1.4x and 2x extenders
63-168mm T4 (with 1.4x extender)
90-240mm T5.6 (with 2x extender)
- Image coverage: S35+ (Ø 33.34 mm), expands to Ø 35 mm when used with Optimo extenders
- PL mount
Not quite what you're looking for?
We can tailor a custom lens package for you project. Just let us know in the Comments field at the bottom of your quote.