The MAXIMA MX30 it`s a 3-axis electronically stabilized gimbal. Its simple, lightweight design and perfect center of gravity provide new levels of freedom while its stable construction allows for compatibility with any camera system weighing 30 kg or less.
At the center of the unique design is an extremely durable ball bearing roll cage as well as specially designed brushless motors. Optimized bearings and high torque ensure that there is always enough power in reserve, no matter how demanding the application. Carefully selected components enable seamless, reliable operation and impressive heat resistance.
- Handheld 3-axis camera stabilizer system
- High torque brushless motors with a payload capacity up to 30 Kg/66
- Joystick can be freely positioned
- Offset and off-balance compensation up to 2 kg / 4.4 lb.
- Wireless remote control for pan, tilt, and roll
- On the fly adjustments and system controls
- 1.5” onboard display
- Five programmable user presets
- 12 V high-capacity camera power
- Focus power, Aux power, monitor power
- D-tab out
- Gold Mount battery mounts
- HD SDI video lines
- Mitchell, Euro mount adapter for standing applications
- Top mount brackets for hanging applications