The Bolt 3000 satisfies the needs of the most discerning professionals, from powerful software tools and rock-solid performance to smart power options and backward compatibility.
A key feature of the Bolt 3000 is its backward compatibility with any Bolt of the same range, Sidekick II / LT / XT, and 703 Bolt, giving users more flexibility building onto their existing systems or linking with others already on set. Unlike alternative wireless video systems, Bolt 3000 includes a unique AES 128 encryption algorithm to protect your video footage, ensuring that only authorised receivers can connect to your transmitter.
Each transmitter includes an HDMI, 3G-SDI and looping 3G-SDI output. Receivers feature an HDMI output as well as dual 3G-SDI outputs. While wireless performance is critical on set, so are practical mounting options that ensure optimal performance and a quick set-up.
The Bolt 3000, like the previous generation, is multicast capable up to 4 receivers and includes built-in cross conversion and Teradek’s proprietary software utilities, including a manual frequency-selection tool, 3D LUT engine, and a 5GHz spectrum analyser to keep an eye on interference in your area.
Zero Delay Video, no compression
Can pair up to 4 x RX's with a single TX
HDMI & 3G-SDI cross conversion
- Video Inputs: 1 x SD/HD/3G-SDI (75 Ohm BNC)
- Video Outputs: 1 x HD/SD/3G-SDI Loop-out (75 Ohm BNC)
- SDI Ancillary Data Support: supports metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers.
- Colour Sampling
- SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 8-bit
- HDMI: RGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
- Delay Tx To Rx: <0.001sec (without format conversion)
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
- Video Compression: visually lossless
- Test Pattern Generator Support: Yes
- Video Format Conversion Support: Yes
- Colour Correction
- CDL/1024 1D LUT (supports 10-bit colour)
- 33x33x33 3D LUT (supports 10-bit colour)
- Audio Compression: 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- Audio Input: Embedded Audio Input
- Dimensions: 24 x 66 x 101.5 (0.95" x 2.6" x 4.47")
- Weight: 226g
- Configuration Interfaces: OLED Screen with Menu Joystick Navigation
- Desktop App: Feature-rich Bolt Manager Application for OSX & Windows
- Usb Interface Functionality: Upgrade via Mini-USB
- Wireless: Non-DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz, EU & JP: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz
- DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.27 ~ 5.55 GHz and 5.67 GHz, EU & JP: 5.27 ~ 5.67 GHz
- Rf Channel Selection: Auto and Configurable Channel selection
- Encryption: AES-128
- Rf Power: 22 dbm EIRP (with two 5dbi TX antennas)
- Range: Up to 914m line of sight
- Unicast Multicast: Unicast/Multicast
- Noise Rejection: Can coexist with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones
- Power Input: 2-Pin Connector 7-28 VDC