The Bolt 500 satisfies the needs of the most discerning professionals, from powerful software tools and rock-solid performance to smart power options and backward compatibility.
A key feature of the Bolt 500 is its backward compatibility with any Bolt of the same range, Sidekick II / LT / XT, and 703 Bolt, giving users more flexibility building onto their existing systems or linking with others already on set. Unlike alternative wireless video systems, Bolt includes a unique AES 128 encryption algorithm to protect your video footage, ensuring that only authorized receivers can connect to your transmitter.
Each transmitter includes an HDMI, 3G-SDI and looping 3G-SDI output. Receivers feature an HDMI output as well as dual 3G-SDI outputs. While wireless performance is critical on set, so are practical mounting options that ensure optimal performance and a quick set-up.
Teradek has also replaced the internal antennas on the Bolt 500 transmitter with an external set to enhance wireless performance when operating in environments with large obstacles or heavy interference.
The Bolt, like the previous generation, is multicast capable up to 4 receivers and includes built-in cross conversion and Teradek’s proprietary software utilities, including a manual frequency-selection tool, 3D LUT engine, and a 5GHz spectrum analyser to keep an eye on interference in your area.
- Compatible with 3rd generation Bolt 500, Bolt 500 LT, Sidekick II, Focus Bolt RX, and 703 Bolt
- Professional software features: 3D LUTs, 5GHz spectrum analyzer
- Smaller and lighter chassis design with robust mounting points (3/8” and ¼”-20)
- Dual input (SDI + HDMI) and SDI loop out
- 1 x SD/HD/3G-SDI (75 Ohm BNC)
- 1 x Type A receptacle HDMI
- 1 x HD/SD/3G-SDI Loop-out (75 Ohm BNC)
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
- visually lossless
Video Format Conversion Support
- 48kHz 24-bit PCM
- Embedded Audio Input
- 0.95" x 2.6" x 4.47" (24mm x 66mm x 101.5mm)
- 8oz (226g)
- Non-DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz and 5.755 ~ 5.795 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.19 ~ 5.23 GHz
- DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.27 ~ 5.55 GHz and 5.67 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.27 ~ 5.67 GHz
- 12x 40MHz wide channels
Rf Channel Selection
- Auto only (NOT configurable)
- Up to 500ft line of sight
- Can coexist with WiFi and 5GHz cordless phones
- 2-Pin Connector 7-28 VDC