The Vintage Leica “R” lens set represents a unique combination of sharpness, creamy fall-off, and perfect bokeh elements. With today’s digital sensors, the lens becomes the predominant factor in the pictures look (or quality). The Vintage Leica “R” lenses gives qualities that help gain personality and favorable characteristics, especially in flesh tones. The basic set is made-up of the very best LEICA “R” glass – 19MM T2.8 / 28MM T2.8 / 35MM T2.8 / 50MM T1.4 / 80MM T1.4 / 135MM T2.8
- Base Lens: Leica R
- 19mm T2.8, 28mm T2.8, 35mm T1.4, 50mm T1.4, 80mm T1.4, 135mm T2.8
- Optional/alternate 15mm f3.5 and and 180mm f2.8 (Please contact for details)
- Extended 330 degree focus rotation accept 19mm
- stainless steel PL mount
- All lenses cover 8K sensor
- 95mm diameter of front Lens ring
- 77mm inner threading
- 6063 aluminum rehoused Lens body
- re-designed Lens focus/aperture system
- 0.8 module Gears
Not quite what you're looking for?
We can tailor a custom lens package for you project. Just let us know in the Comments field at the bottom of your quote.